Requirements for Admission
1. Pay the Application Fee of P 50.00 at the School Cashier’s Office.
2. Present the receipt of payment to the Registrar’s Office to claim the Application Form.
3. Submit the following to the Registrar’s Office .
~ Original and photocopy of birth certificate (NSO copy)
~ Original and photocopy of baptismal certificate
~ Two recent 1″ x 1″ I.D. pictures (cut-out and computer-generated pictures are not accepted)
~ Photocopy of current report card, showing the applicant’s most recent grades ( if the grading system in non-graded, please submit certification stating the numerical equivalent of the grades for the latest period).
~ The applicant must not have any failing grade in any subject and must have a General Average of at least 83.00%.
~ Conduct Grade of the applicant should not be lower that 80.00%.
~ Letter of Recommendation from the School Head / Principal ( Form for this purpose is available in the Registrar’s Office ).
~ Letter of Recommendation from the School Guidance Counselor ( Form for this purpose is available in the Registrar’s Office ).
4. Upon completion of the required documents, pay the non-refundable testing fee of P 150.00 at the Cashier’s Office.
5. Present the Testing Fee Receipt to the Registrar’s Office in order to be issued a Test Permit
6. Be sure to bring the Test Permit on the testing date. The applicant will not be allowed to take the Admissions Test without the Testing Permit.
1. Applicants must bring:
~ two well-sharpened pencils with erasers.
~ snacks during the test.
~ test permit.
Examinees will not be allowed to leave the Testing Room during the 15-minute break.
2. Take the test on the schedule date at the School Office. Applicants should come at least fifteen minutes before the test schedule.
3. Present the Test Permit to the Examiner / Proctor. Parents are requested to call or visit the Registrar’s Office and check their e-mail to inquire about the results.
~ Test results will be released two (2) days after the date of test.~
4. In case of cancellation of classes / offices, please call the Registrar’s Office to ask for the rescheduled date.